Senior Beautification Grant
2023 Open Enrollment
Applications for the 2023 Program Year will be available ONLY via the website. The application cycle will open at a date to be announced.
*If you were not assisted in the 2022 program year, please re-apply during the 2023 application period.
CAREFULLY read to complete the correct application and follow the instructions on the application website, Neighborly.
(You will be required to Register or Sign In to start/continue your application.)
PLEASE NOTE: You are NOT required to upload documents when applying. You will be contacted by a processor and given instructions to upload documents, when your application is being processed.
This grant program is for residents that are the age of 62 years and older. Please click here to apply once the program reopen
In an effort to encourage City of Miami Gardens homeowners to upgrade and maintain the aesthetics of their homes and community, the City has created the Miami Gardens Beautification Initiative. The goal of the program is to improve curb appeal and assist homeowners with creating outdoor spaces they can enjoy and feel proud of while fostering community pride.
The program will provide homeowners who are senior citizens with a one-time award in an amount not to exceed $10,000, towards the upkeep of their property’s exterior. This includes the following activities: exterior painting, pressure washing, light landscaping, and repairs to fencing and walkways. Priority will be given to property owners in need of driveway and walkway repairs.
To qualify for assistance via Miami Gardens Beautification applicant(s) must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Must be 62 years of age or older (at the time of application. No exceptions).
- Applicant(s) must own and occupy subject property within the City limits
- Property must be the applicant/s primary residence and homesteaded
- Applicant(s) must have lived in the primary residence for a minimum of 5 years
- Be current on all existing mortgage(s) and tax assessments
- Have an annual household income, which does not exceed 120% of the Area
Median Income Per Household Size
Concrete Asphalt Restorations
Pressure Washing & Exterior Painting
- Installation of hedges, sod, and small plants/flowers
- Planting of shrubs.
Submit application here.
To check the status of an existing application, please email Beautify Miami Gardens.